Meet Dr. Benitez
Carmen M. Benitez, DDS
Dr. Benitez attended the University of Buffalo and earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 1987 and a Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1991. She then completed a dental residency program at the University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital in 1992. She has enjoyed practicing dentistry in both private and hospital settings since 1991.
The doctor has practiced general dentistry and supervised dental residents and staff at the following institutions:
– Eastman Dental Center (1995-1996)
– Rochester General Hospital (1996-2001; 2010- Present)
– Strong Memorial Hospital (2001-Present)
Dr. Benitez started her family dental practice in 2001. She values the continuity of care and the family environment in her office. The practice provides the highest standard of dental care and complies with all American Dental Association regulations. The doctor is a member of the following professional organizations:
– American Dental Association (Since 1991)
– 7th District Society [Since 1991; Peer Review Committee (2006-Present)]
– Monroe County Dental Society[Since 1991; Board Member Substitute (2000-2001); Elected Board Member (2002-2005)]
Having an interest in the dental health of the geriatric community, the doctor has made a committment to provide dental care through Rochester General Hospital to various Independent Living For Seniors facilities and a nursing home.
During her spare time Dr. Benitez likes to read, travel and knit. She enjoys spending time with her husband of over 30 years, their children and son in law.